Flower Carpet 2020
13-16 August 2020: Flower Carpet on Brussels Grand Place
- Construction of the carpet: 13 August, 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Official opening with sound and light show: 13 August, 10.00 p.m.
- Panoramic view of the carpet from the City Hall balcony:
- 13 August, 1.00-6.00 p.m. (last admission: 5.30 p.m.)
- 14-16 August, 10.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m. (last admission: 9.30 p.m.)
- Sound and light show: 13-16 August, 9.30-11.00 p.m. (every 30 minutes)
- Panoramic view from the City Hall balcony: € 6.00 (free for children under 10)
- Advance tickets will be on sale as from 18 May 2020 on this website and in the Visit Brussels shops (located at Brussels Grand Place and Rue Royale 2-4, 1000 Brussels).
- With an advance ticket, you can take the fast lane at the Grand Place. Please note that there are only a limited number of advance tickets available. At the Grand Place, please follow the prepaid lane.
- No more advance tickets available? No worries, you can always buy on-the-day tickets at the Brussels City Hall entrance.
- The Grand Place is freely accessible during the entire event.
- Book now your group visits (15 persons or more). Contact us for more information.
- With a group reservation you can discover the Flower Carpet from our special balcony for groups and avoid queuing thanks to our priority access.
- Brussels Grand Place is easily accessible by public transportation, by bike or by car.
For visitors with reduced mobility:
- Please contact us for more information.